Tête à Tête
A small wine storage cabinet for special moments.
Preserving bottles once opened
All bottle sizes
Bringing wine to the correct serving temperature
Just enjoy the moment.
A wine which is too chilled will not reveal all of its aromas, too warm and the alcohol will be too pronounced. A wine served at the wrong temperature will not reveal all of its flavours.
Tête à Tête allows you to always have 12 bottles at an ideal serving temperature.
Settable from 6 - 22°C
Preservation of open wine bottles
Prolong the pleasure.
In addition to storing wine at the correct temperature, Tête à Tête also has an innovative system for preserving 2 open bottles, by vacuum sealing.
Enjoy a one-to-one wine tasting moment, without fear of seeing your wine oxidize the next day and even next 10 days*.
*Depending on the type of wine and its vintage.
Tête à Tête is at home in the most elegant interiors thanks to its compact dimensions and attention to detail: glass top cover, clean lines, discreet lighting.
Installed in a custom-made unit, placed at the end of a sofa or against a wall next to a bookcase, it combines advanced technology and an attractive design.
Technology and expertise
Tête à tête benefits from all EuroCaves expertise:
- A choice in the temperature of the bottom and top of the cabinet*.
- A touch panel with backlit keys outside of the cabinet.
- 10 Main Du Sommelier anti-vibration ergonomic bottle supports.
- Enables a temperature difference of 10°C between the bottom and top of the cabinet.
- 2 oxygen extraction heads with constant vacuum monitoring.
- Permanent lighting for your bottles.
- An elegant glass cover.
- Attractive finish at the back.
- Available in black with a full glass straight door only.
|Size(mm):||850h x 300w x 465d|
|Door:||Full glass door|
|Capacity:||10 bottles (storage) + 2 bottles (serving)|
|Oxygen extraction:||Vacuum pressure 300Mbars min.|
|Length of time opened bottles can be stored:||Up to 10 days|
|Cold production:||Compressor R600a|
|Internal walls:||Stucco aluminum sheet|
|Exterior material:||HDF (High Density Fibre) melamine-faced panels|
|Insulation type:||Polyurethanschaum (PU) - 42mm|
Energy Efficiency and Consumption
|Useful volume (L):
|Acoustic emissions (db):
- Safety - Directive 2006/95/CE
Standards EN60335-1: Version 5 - 2010+A1+A2+A11+A12+A13
EN60335-2-24: Version 7 - 2010+A1+A2+A11
- EMC - Directive 2004/108/CE
- Environment - Directive 2010/30/EU
* Measured with an external temperature of 25°C