Tête à tête Range
An amazing little wine cabinet
A wine serving cabinet
Tête à tête brings to the correct serving temperature 12 bottles of wine, white or red. This wine serving cabinet has a temperature gradient of 6°C at the bottom, and up 22°C at the top. For wine that is ready for serving whatever the circumstances!
Opened bottles preserved
The amazing appliance, fitted with 2 detachable oxygen extraction heads, allows 2 opened bottles to be stored for up to 10 days, retaining all of their flavours. The 2 opened bottle supports allow easy positioning of the bottles under the device.
Technology and expertise
Tête à tête benefits from all EuroCaves expertise:
- A choice in the temperature of the bottom and top of the cabinet*.
- A touch panel with backlit keys outside of the cabinet.
- 10 Main Du Sommelier anti-vibration ergonomic bottle supports.
- The compressor enables a temperature difference of 10°C between the bottom and top of the cabinet.
- 2 oxygen extraction heads with constant vacuum monitoring.
- Permanent lighting for your bottles.
- An elegant glass cover.
- Attractive finish at the back.
- Available in black with a full glass straight door only.
|Cold production:||Compressor R600a|
|Internal walls:||Stucco aluminium sheet|
|Exterior material:||HDF (High Density Fibre) melamine-faced panels|
|Insulation type:||Polyurethanschaum (PU) - 43mm|
Energy Efficiency and Consumption
|Useful volume (L):||50|
|Acoustic emissions (db):||36|
Safety - Directive 2006/95/CEStandards EN60335-1: Version 5 - 2010+A1+A2+A11+A12+A13
EN60335-2-24: Version 7 - 2010+A1+A2+A11
EMC - Directive 2004/108/CEStandard EN55014-1/2
Environment - Directive 2010/30/EURegulation 1060/2010
|Size(mm):||850h x 300w x 465d|
|Capacity:||10 bottles (storage) + 2 bottles (serving)|
|Oxygen extraction:||Vacuum pressure 300Mbars min.|
|Length of time opened bottles can be stored||Up to 10 days|
Unit Price: HKD 16,900.00
Out of stock
* Only concerns 230V-50Hz models (R600a gas).
** Measured with an external temperature of 25°C - 230V-50Hz (R600a gas).